Monday, January 17, 2011

What Can I Write In A Wedding )ook

Little Girl Blue


( oysho long sleeve t-shirt, flea market necklace and belt, pull&bear bracelets%, second-hand sweater, zara jeans, zara shoes% )

A few weeks ago, During the first sales, I found a perfect sweater. It was long, had a hood and beautiful weave. Unfortunately at the cash-desk found out That it costs twice more Than I Thought; p And I Decided to leave it in the shop. You really can not imagine what I felt almost the same When I found a sweater in the second-hand store! :))) Today I wear my necklace Which I purchased on the flea market in France and new suede flats .
few weeks ago, while still on the first sales, on top of clothing after 89 zł, I saw a sweater. He was long to the ground, had a beautiful and original combination of kaptur.Niestety at the checkout it turned out that is two times more expensive than indicated on the label;) I decided to leave him, but his image still did not give me my surprise yourself spokoju.Wyobraźcie and joy when I found a nearly identical ciucholandzie wieeeele for a lower price!:) Today I have also wearing a necklace that I bought at the flea market in France and my new suede jazzówki that I bought on sale in the heat. I could never convince the leather, but suede hit my tastes perfectly!;)

ph. Karolina :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment