Friday, January 21, 2011

Enlarged Uterus And Kidney

I don't have to leave anymore


(Zara skirt, second-hand shirt, diy necklace, patterned tights, mango wedges, sweater from my Mum)

I do not have to tell you how hard is to take photos in the rain. ; fortunately found a place in the carport under WHERE we'd took some quick photos.
About one month ago I thought I want to make a necklace. While I was on holiday in my Grandma's house I got some buttons. Then I boughtfelt, black ribbon and artificial pearls. That's how I made my first diy necklace!;)
Needless to say, how difficult it is to take pictures when it rains outside. Fortunately, we found a place under the roof where we could easily take pictures.
About a month ago I decided to make a necklace. Being on holidays with their grandmother, I got from her bag full of beautiful buttons. I bought still felt, with black ribbon and beads and so on it was my first diy necklace:) I wear it not only shirts but sweaters. For example, the .
PS. Do not forget about today's Day Grandma!))

ph. Karolina

0 comments:

Post a Comment