Friday, January 28, 2011

Athlete Camel Toe.com

She got the current in her hand


(second-hand jacket, second-hand shirt, zara trousers)

Today's photos were Taken in a really quick time - 5 minutes or less? In Addition the strange fabric of the shirt caused That I was freezing to death. Today I was wearing my new jacket with beautiful gold buttons. I love that! Fake fur collar I received from my Mom.
Awwww .. it's my first day of 2 weeks winter break. Sounds lovely, is not it?:)
Today's pictures were done in record time - 5 minutes, less? In addition, a strange shirt material meant that I was even colder. Today I was also wearing a new jacket with ciucholandu with beautiful gold buttons (the ones I took to create a backup of my necklace ;)) Fur collar we got from that unbuttoned him from his old sweater. As if what, wedges I wore only the photos;) Aaa today the first day of holidays: D

ph. Ola

0 comments:

Post a Comment