Friday, January 14, 2011

Saying On A Cake For Baptism

It’s like forgetting the words to your favourite song

( zara coat, second-hand sweater, zara dress %, zara skirt, mango wedges, vintage rings, oysho headband % )

I really like dresses, skirts, headbands and rings lately.  A few weeks ago I decidet to buy something in deep red colour. And I found two sweaters!;) Today I show you details of the dress on Which I Wore New Year's Eve party . Have a nice weekend!;)
PS. I've just created a page for my blog on facebook page. Now you can follow me HERE .

recently developed taste for all kinds of dresses, skirts, headbands and a large number of rings. Once I could not withstand even the one on her finger, now I wear the rings 4.5.
few weeks ago, has set itself the goal: to buy something in burgundy. And I found;) two sweaters. The latter will leave soon for sale: P Today we also show the details of my dress I wore for New Year's Eve . Note, wedges dressed only photos (before I wore them at school). No, I did not fly in the rain in the hair are peep toe: P Have a great weekend!
Ps. You have just created a page for my blog on facebook. Just click the "I like it:)

Song of the Day: Eet - Regina Spektor
ph. Carole:))

0 comments:

Post a Comment