Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Stores Willing To Donate To Schools

Someone like you


Mango shirt, Blacky Dress cardigan, Zara skirt, vintage shoes / picks to Carolina:)

Sales Steady come to an end. A few days ago I bought this amazing shirt in Mango. It is beautifully sewn, so I hope That I'll show you more next time. I'm so happy That my Mum saw it first, Because a few moments later, it could be in the hands of the lady in shop, and then there would not be so cool:) This cardigan embroidered with pearls Should we Belongs To Mum, but she lets me wear it whenever I want, so I think it's almost mine:)

Advanced
slowly coming to an end. I still managed to buy this marvelous shirt at Mango. It is beautifully sewn, so I hope that it will show you more next time. Well, that my mother saw it first, because a few moments later, could be in the hands of some lady, and then would not be so cool:) sweater embroidered with pearls should be the total of my mother, but she lets me wear it whenever you want, so I I think it's almost my:)


Click here to see Burberry Prorsum fashion show. / If you did not opportunity to see Burberry Prorsum show yesterday, here can see it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment