Monday, February 28, 2011

Juniors Dresses Size 0

my bookshelf:)

Hi everyone! Since
Bujaczek invited me to play, we gladly took part in it:) Here is my bookcase in the room (for bursts Trudi Canavan is a whole series of Twilight, Eragon and Vampirate):


and books that are very old and are on the last shelf in the old computer:
Another shelf - my favorite, which is entirely devoted to Harremu Potter. There are all the books and allowances, provided by HP, to the bookmarks, cards, posters, badges, masks, etc.:

On telewizorku my Misiak, which I received 3 years ago for Christmas. WykosztowaƂa little mama, because he plays the violin and starts flashing his wings. A little mess is, but I did not want to clean up, because I have on my head tomorrow's 2 tests and quiz in physics ...

A library is an esoteric, herbal, recipe, though not only. Actually is there, but they often take the book from there, especially those of beauty, herbs, or esoteric.

close up rack with guides on herbal beauty, cats, etc.:
Another shelf typically esoteric, though not only here they are, because they do not fit:

typical cookbook shelf:





Well return to my room. On the dresser box decorated, and with it ... book which is no longer a:


is enough. Titles of books can and can not see, but if they were arranged differently, half of the books would not fit ... I hope you enjoyed the pictures and finally intercede picture of two of my four cats. It is true that in that year made in the summer on the balcony, but now I saw them on the computer and I wanted to share it:

now for fun I call



book thief
upiornygroszek
Lene

And anyone who only wants:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment