Saturday, February 26, 2011

Michigan Getting New Driver's License At 21

Pine heritage, Maria Ulatowska



Publisher: Prószyński i S-ka
Release Date: 8.02.2011r.
Number of pages: 296

Looking at the cover of the novel Mrs. Mary Ulatowski Fri "Pine heritage," come to mind to me "The House on rozlewiskiem." It is true that I have not read the book but watched the series, which pleased me a taste, so with great eagerness and hidden hopes for this position, I took to be read. My attention immediately turned the word you see in the top of the cover: "In life, sometimes fate awaits paprotki hidden under the pot. [...]. History, of which you will think: I wish was my .... "

main character is Anna Towańska - a woman of incredible beauty, full of charm and grace with which he can win the people. The book describes its history, which is pretty amazing. One day he learns he is heir to the manor "Sosnówka. Full of hope and fear at the same time leaving the small town of Warsaw, where is the "new" house. In fact, "Sosnówka" requires a large input of money, because for a long time was uninhabited. On site embraces sick dog, vet meets a handsome, Parking Dyzia, who immediately begins to bestow sympathy and full of charm a young heiress of an abandoned mansion, and many other residents of this very charming town.

book is written in plain, intelligible language, which draws from the first pages. It is difficult to break away from this story, but the most zaciekawiały I fragments, which are contained in separate chapters. These relate to the Second World War, what has happened to the heroine's ancestors and how did it happen that hit Sosnówka just for her. Do not be fired with a great love of books describing the times of war, because there seemed to be so addictive, and therefore with surprise, I discovered that I like most is the effect of earlier passages describing the relatives of Anne in Warsaw during the Warsaw uprising. There are relatively few compared to the number of pages of the book, so people who do not like to read about such events may be quiet, and perhaps like me - will find them?

"Pine Heritage" is undoubtedly a lot of charm and is able to enthrall the reader from the first pages, but also has disadvantages. Most of the book annoyed me is the fact that the author has created a heroine who is a real ideal of a woman - beautiful, full of grace and charm, winning after a brief conversation, the heart of every person. For this type of character, the position loses appeal, gets an artificial and unreal, because you can not find such an ideal - at least I've never met.

described the story to me is very idealized, because life on earth does not look like. Nothing is good on this, nobody will do anything for us for free, even for a dazzling smile. Perhaps the item looks like, and not otherwise, because it is the first novel written by Mrs. Maria, who dreams of life in the countryside, with trees and surrounded by nature itself? I think the author wczepiła in this book some of their unmet - for now - a dream, and therefore describes a place there and even the heroine is so perfect.

"Sosonowe heritage" still recommend it to everyone without exception! Book of my heart conquered and most importantly, with all the characters very strongly bound. It is a touching story, full of inner light that makes us believe that maybe someone will find the lost will and character as well as get a house in a beautiful place which is away from this urban bustle and dirt - at least I hope so now. At the end I will add that look forward to the second part Fri "Pension Sosnówka" which will premiere in May.

My rating: 5 / 6
book was transferred from the site nakanapie.pl , for which I thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment