Saturday, May 14, 2011

Monster Energy Drinks Coloring Pages

By the way

( second-hand jacket and sweater; vintage shirt; hand-made necklace; zara pants; oysho shoes; vintage shirt; india shop&oysho jewellery )

I was thinking about the red pants for a very long time. Those of you, who are following me on Twitter already knows it :) (Tweet from 27 Feb) A few weeks ago I tried the same pants on in the shop, but I  thought that they're too short for me and I've got too long legs for them (haha, I know it's so funny ;p) . I finnaly Stroke That they've got to be Shorter Than Normally! Have a lovely weekend!

red pants went through my head for a long time. Those of you who follow my twitter probably for a long time know this:) ( tweet with February 27) few weeks ago, I measured the same pants, but then it seemed to me that they are too short and I have them for long legs (haha, laughter in the courtroom, p) In the end, I realized that after all they have to be so short! New shoes from Oysho, which I will definitely be combined with zwiewnymi dresses, jeans jacket with Pent ciucholandu plethora of silver and gold jewelry in the rest of the things that I wore in Friday 13 th ! Happy weekend!

Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way

0 comments:

Post a Comment