Friday, May 6, 2011

Loss Of A Mother In Law Quotes

Don't upset the rhythm

( vintage hat and shirt, second-hand shorts (Diesel :D) and sweater, flea market stone-necklace ans belt, gold necklace is a gift, zara moccassins / ph.Zuzia )

In the beginning of the week, while I was in Rzeszów, I went with my grandmother for a second-hand trip. I came across on a nice pair of jeans. The first thing that crossed my mind when I saw them in the shop: turn them into shorts! Even though my grandfather turned his nose up, he conjured me a nice pair of shorts. I found the reason why I don't like neon colours! I just prefer maching different patterns :) Anticipating your questions about my nail polish it's a carrot orange lika:), from companies Alike Colour, number 453rd

Earlier this week, while in Rzeszow, I went with my grandmother for several ciucholandów. Long was spotted by a pair of jeans. The first thing that crossed my mind when I saw them in the shop: turn them into shorts! Although my grandfather did not want to disagree, and claimed that I should leave them as they are, then went to the option that it may cut them for me only to the knees, but eventually agreed to my version:) And, I've already got his excuses the lack of color in my stylizachach! I just prefer to combine various models:) Anticipating your questions:), the paintwork is orange, the company Colour Alike, No. 453rd

DSC_0638

See you in next post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment